Fisheries Development,Freshwater Fish,Seawater Fish, Selling Vaccines Fish

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Create read more for new blogger

finally I have to make posting read more on how to create my own.
why ? because every my post that are too long and I want to short, so I need to make this read more. although I'm a forgetful, forget even the storage of results from blogs that I've saved, I better find through google. and the results will create a blog or web is always increased rating. I better make your own posting
I like this:
- Login to sign in blogger
- Go to the link layout
- Go to edit html
- Be sure to mark the edit widgets expand, in order to make editing the template as a whole
Enter the following code before the tag



or after the appropriate code


like this:








so that the next posting was cut off, search this code in your template
<p><data:post.body/></p>
add the
following code right underneath:



so cut off, every time you post, click on the section and write
<code>&lt;span class="fullpost"&gt; to finish posting the rest . To add this code, when you need to post in Edit HTML mode not in Compose


so now I do not need to seek out more on how to make read more, just go to the link in my own

.

0 komentar: